×
Welcome
Forgot password?
Sign up

I'd like to receive special offers and marketing communications by Unique

Reset Password
ENTER_YOUR_EMAIL_THEN_CHECH_IT_FOR_RESET_LINK

84 Rentals Found.

Sort by: 
Villa Mandarin at Danai Beach Resort & Villas - Greece, North Greece, Halkidiki
Villa Mandarin at Danai Beach Resort & Villas
Greece · North Greece · Halkidiki Map
PREMIUM

6

3

3

Private

10m
 
FROM
€5050
EUR/NT
The White Villa Sani - Private Pool
10 The White Villa at Sani
Greece · North Greece · Halkidiki Map

12

6

5

Private

1000m
 
FROM
€530
EUR/NT
White House Diaporos - Greece, North Greece, Halkidiki
White House Diaporos
Greece · North Greece · Halkidiki Map
PREMIUM

Special Offer

 

 


20

10

8

Private

10m
 
FROM
€3300
EUR/NT
Villa White at Danai Beach Resort & Villas - Greece, North Greece, Halkidiki
Villa White at Danai Beach Resort & Villas
Greece · North Greece · Halkidiki Map
PREMIUM

8

4

4

Private

10m
 
FROM
€8100
EUR/NT
Villa Galini at Porto Carras Halkidiki - Greece, North Greece, Halkidiki
Villa Galini at Porto Carras Halkidiki
Greece · North Greece · Halkidiki Map
PREMIUM

48

24

24

Private

1000m
 
FROM
€5950
EUR/NT
Villa Lagoon Halkidiki - Greece, North Greece, Halkidiki
Villa Lagoon Halkidiki
Greece · North Greece · Halkidiki Map
PREMIUM

6

3

4

Private

10m
 
FROM
€2500
EUR/NT
Villa Kalyva Mare at Porto Karras Resort - Greece, North Greece, Halkidiki
10 Villa Kalyva Mare at Porto Karras Resort
Greece · North Greece · Halkidiki Map

14

5

5

Private

10m
 
FROM
€1120
EUR/NT
Villa Aphrodite Halkidiki - Greece, North Greece, Halkidiki
Villa Aphrodite Halkidiki
Greece · North Greece · Halkidiki Map

8

4

4

Private

5m
 
FROM
€725
EUR/NT
Villa Koucla Halkidiki - Greece, North Greece, Halkidiki
Villa Koucla Halkidiki
Greece · North Greece · Halkidiki Map
PREMIUM

12

6

8

Private

50m
 
FROM
€1200
EUR/NT
Villa Ariadne Halkidiki - Greece, North Greece, Halkidiki
Villa Ariadne Halkidiki
Greece · North Greece · Halkidiki Map

2

1

2

Private

350m
 
FROM
€270
EUR/NT
Sithonian Blue Royal Villa Halkidiki - Greece, North Greece, Halkidiki
Sithonian Blue Royal Villa Halkidiki
Greece · North Greece · Halkidiki Map

8

4

2

Private

400m
 
FROM
€650
EUR/NT
Villa Iliachtis Halkidiki - Greece, North Greece, Halkidiki
Villa Iliachtis Halkidiki
Greece · North Greece · Halkidiki Map

6

3

2

Private

350m
 
FROM
€300
EUR/NT
Avaton Presidential Suite
Avaton Presidential Suite
Greece · North Greece · Halkidiki Map

6

2

2

Private

50m
 
FROM
€860
EUR/NT
Villa Alkistis Halkidiki - Greece, North Greece, Halkidiki
Villa Alkistis Halkidiki
Greece · North Greece · Halkidiki Map

4

2

2

Private

350m
 
FROM
€250
EUR/NT
Treasure Cove Villa - Greece, North Greece, Halkidiki
Treasure Cove Villa
Greece · North Greece · Halkidiki Map
PREMIUM

8

4

5

Private

100m
 
FROM
€2000
EUR/NT
Villa Kirki at Ocean Villas Halkidiki - Greece, North Greece, Halkidiki
Villa Kirki at Ocean Villas Halkidiki
Greece · North Greece · Halkidiki Map

Special Offer

September offer:

300€ per night and min. stay is 2 nights.


*Early booking offer:

Rates on site are non-refundable.


*Ask us for booking offer that is partially-refundable.

*Partially refundable rate: The guest prepays the balance of the reservation and if he decides to cancel one month before the arrival, he is charged with 30% of the balance. The rest 70% is fully returned within 3 weeks after the day of the cancellation.


6

3

3

Private

300m
 
FROM
€240
EUR/NT
Exclusive Villas at Sunny Villas Halkidiki - Greece, North Greece, Halkidiki
Exclusive Villas at Sunny Villas Halkidiki
Greece · North Greece · Halkidiki Map

Special Offer

Discount: 15% - For bookings made up to 28-Feb-2018

Discount: 10% - For bookings made from 1-Mar-2018 up to 30-Apr-2018

Discount: 10% For bookings made from 1-May-2018 up to 30-Jun-2018

For arrivals from 20-Sep-2017 up to 31-Oct-2017


8

4

3

Private

1000m
 
FROM
€485
EUR/NT
Villa Electra Halkidiki - Greece, North Greece, Halkidiki
Villa Electra Halkidiki
Greece · North Greece · Halkidiki Map

4

2

2

Private

350m
 
FROM
€250
EUR/NT
Show more villas

Book the perfect villa for your next trip with confidence

5200+ Luxury
villas
990+ Unique
destinations
99% Customer
satisfaction