Aroma Villa Chania is a luxury villa rental with 6 bedrooms and private pool. Aroma Villa is located in Agia Marina, Chania, Crete. View photos, rates and info here
Villa Aroma Chania is a brand new luxury rental that covers a total of 350 sq.m. and can accommodate up to 12 guests in its 6 bedrooms. Villa Aroma Chania is located just a short stroll away from the beach and a number of shops, restaurants and daily amenities, while also offering full privacy to our guests.show more details
Enjoy the hustle and bustle of a touristic resort when you feel like it or just unwind in one of the two private pools! The newly built Aroma Villa Chania is constructed using high quality materials, giving it a contemporary look, while its unique architectural design really sets it apart. Its light, airy interior offers spacious living areas, designed to maximise your summer experience, from sliding, floor-to-ceiling glass doors to cosy, comfortable furnishings and natural colours.
One of the two private entrances of Villa Aroma opens up to the lower floor pool terrace and lower floor of the Villa. On this level guests can find an open plan room featuring:
- The secondary living area, with a corner sofa, 55’’ smart HDTV with Netflix, PS4 gaming console and direct access to the large pool terrace and outdoor dining table.
- An additional fully equipped kitchen with breakfast counter.
- Four bedrooms, two of which offer a queen bed each (1,80 X 2,00), while the other two are equipped with two single beds each, that can be joined with an upper mattress to form a queen bed as well, upon request. All bedrooms feature a 43’’ HDTV, closet, dressing table, A/C, safe, suitcase stand, an en-suite bathroom with shower cabin with hydromassage column and outdoor access on the sides of the pool terrace, equipped with patio furniture.Two of the bedrooms can also communicate, which is very convenient for families with children.
- A laundry room with washing machine and clothes dryer.
After ascending a few stairs (accessible from both indoors and outdoors), you will find yourselves on the ground floor of the Villa, consisted of an open plan area boasting:
- The main living room features 2 sofas, 55’’ smart HDTV with Netflix, bluetooth speaker and also provides direct access to the ground floor pool and a large veranda, offering an additional outdoor sitting area and views of the Cretan Sea.
- An indoor dining area that also opens up to the veranda, enjoying sea vistas.
- Fully equipped kitchen with branded, built-in electrical appliances and a breakfast counter. The kitchen also offers access to the rear garden and parking.
- A WC.
The inner staircase takes you further up, where the two remaining bedrooms are located, one of which offers a queen bed (1,80 X 2,00), while the other is equipped with two single beds, that can be joined with an upper mattress to form a queen bed as well, upon request. Both bedrooms feature a 43’’ HDTV, closet, dressing table, A/C, safe, suitcase stand, an en-suite bathroom with shower cabin with hydromassage column and a private balcony, equipped with patio furniture, offering beautiful views. Also, another veranda can be found on this level as well.show less details
|Mar 1 - May 31, 2021||7||€825||€5700|
|Jun 1 - Jun 30, 2021||7||€1100||€7700|
|Jul 1 - Aug 31, 2021||7||€1375||€9600|
|Sep 1 - Sep 30, 2021||7||€1100||€7700|
|Oct 1 - Oct 31, 2021||7||€825||€5700|
*All prices include all taxes and VAT
ATM/Bank • Groceries • Hospital • Pharmacy
Cruises • Restaurants • Playgrounds • Churches • Winery Tours • Water Sports • Swimming • Surf, Kite Surf • Bars • Beach Bars • Water Parks • Horse Riding • Scuba Dives • Jet Skiing • Water Ski • Tennis • Clubs • Sports Centers • Activities for kids
Our concierge is here to help you
A Villa Specialist will get back to you shortly